Solutions for Oil & Gas
Water used in oil and gas processes builds up total dissolved solids (TDS), silica, and calcium- and magnesium-sulphate salts and dissolved organics that can cause scaling of process equipment and increase fresh water consumption. This translates into higher operating costs for equipment maintenance, chemical anti-scalants, and make-up water consumption.
BioteQ can treat:
- Saline make-up water used for SAGD operations
- Make-up water for cooling towers
- SAGD produced water
- Shale gas frac water
BioteQ can provide a proven water treatment solution, tailored to meet the unique requirements of the site. We are specialists in plant design, construction, and operations to:
We can help customers to:
- Comply with regulations
- Recycle and conserve water
- Prevent scaling and corrosion and reduce maintenance costs of process equipment
- Reduce the facility’s carbon footprint and improve energy efficiency
- Reduce the life cycle costs for water treatment
BioteQ applies proven solutions and water treatment expertise that deliver reliable and consistent operations, and we provide a process guaranteethat our plants perform to design specifications.
In addition to our in-house experts, we have strategic allianceswith industry leaders in the power generation sector. Together, we have the knowledge and experience to provide cost-effective water treatment solutions for the power industry.